All photography provided by Stacey Pfingsten
The Louisiana Architecture Foundation is a non-profit corporation formed by AIA Louisiana in 1996 to fulfill the following mission, and goals:
The Louisiana Architecture Foundation works to advance Architecture in Louisiana by serving as a link between the public and the architectural profession. This linkage includes public awareness of architecture, public support for architecture, and public participation in processes that shape the environment.
- To promote an awareness and an appreciation of the influence of architecture and the process by which it is achieved.
- To be an independent and self-sufficient organization.
- To inspire and enable research that advances architecture in Louisiana.
- To foster responsible stewardship of our architectural heritage.
- To become part of an information referral network for architectural information.